Avondale Announces Drop-In Enrollment Hours from August 6-28 for Avondale Resident Families
Avondale School District, an achievement-oriented learning community focused on student leadership and success in academics, the arts and athletics, announces drop-in enrollment hours for Avondale residents from kindergarten to 12th grade for the 2012-2013 school year:
- August 6, 7 and 8: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- August 13, 14 and 15: 1100 am to 7:00 pm
- August 27 and 28: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Parents can go to the district website, www.avondale.k12.mi.us, to review and download enrollment requirements information and forms under the enrollment tab. The following information is required to enroll:
- Student’s original birth certificate with raised seal
- Student’s immunization record Parent/guardian’s driver’s license with current address
- Current property tax statement of lease agreement
- Two current utility bills
The Avondale enrollment office is located within the Avondale administrative offices at 2940 Waukegan Street, Auburn Hills 48326. The phone number is 248.537.6039.
About Avondale: Avondale School District is a collaborative community of teachers, staff and families working together to assure student success. The district, encompassing portions of Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Troy and Rochester Hills, celebrates the richness of a diverse student population and strives to be a model school community that prepares students to be lifelong learners and contributing citizens to the world that awaits them upon graduation. Learn more about Avondale Schools, an AdvancED certified district, at www.avondale.k12.mi.us.