5 Things To Know This Week: 'Bye Bye Birdie,' School Break and More
Here's what you need to know about in Troy this week.
- Breaks this week: Monday is President's Day, which means banks and other government offices around town are closed today. Don't forget: Troy Schools are off on Monday and Tuesday for mid-winter break. For more information, visit: What's Open, Closed on Presidents Day in Troy?
- Weather: Prepare for cold, with a possibility of snow this week. The National Weather Service calls for a chance of snow with rain mixed in early in the week. Wednesday is expected to be blustery, with a high near 24 degrees.
- 'Bye Bye Birdie': The Athens Theatre Company will open the popular musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' on Friday night. The story of agent and songwriter Albert Peterson runs through March 2. If you are looking for more information or wanting tickets, call (248) 823-2914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for your fix? Simply visit girlscoutcookies.org and search for your zip code to find out when and where your local troop will be selling cookies.
- City Council: The Troy City Council is scheduled to meet on Monday night. To watch the proceedings online, visit the Troy Ustream account.
What else is going on this week? Let us know in the comments below!