The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
Note: If you are reading this on your phone or mobile device, please switch to the desktop version of the site to view the database.
See More on Patch
- Troy High School Rated 8th Best in Michigan
- Boulan Student Named Video Contest Finalist: In it to Win It
- 'Superstar Volunteer' Jeanette Tanafranca Fosters Diversity at Troy's Bemis Elementary
- Rep. Howrylak Visits Martell Elementary for Reading Month
- Costello Elementary Students Hear from State Sen. Pappageorge