Sold! These Troy Homes Are Now Off the Market
What's selling? Here's a list of single-family homes recently sold in Troy.
Curious about how much people are paying for homes in Troy these days?
We're working with AOL Real Estate to bring you that information. Take a look at the sale prices for this group of homes, sold in Troy in mid-December:
- 2790 Continental Dr.: Sold for $213,500 on Dec. 20. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2,087 square feet.
- 3641 Sandburg Dr.: Sold for $182,000 on Dec. 20. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 2,436 square feet.
- 2033 Vermont Dr.: Sold for $112,000 on Dec. 18. Three bedrooms, one bathrooms, 1,310 square feet.
- 2161 Hempstead Dr.: Sold for $89,000 on Dec. 18. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,633 square feet.
- 1211 Country Dr.: Sold for $326,000 on Dec. 17. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2,535 square feet.