Troy Patch is pleased to announce the launch of Main Street U, a free two-hour event designed to teach business owners how to improve their connection to the community online.
Business owners can learn about how to take better advantage of social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter, with mini-workshops delivered by Patch staffers, community bloggers and social media experts on how to use Patch and add your own content to the online conversation.
RSVP by filling out the form posted above to attend Main Street U, to be held from 4-6 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 11 at Joe Kool's.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Cadillac Escalade Stolen, Retail Fraud, and Robbery in Troy
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Michigan Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Troy?
- $360 Million Powerball Jackpot Up for Grabs in Troy
- 'Had the Vision and the Guts to Make the Tough Decisions Required'