We have given you four days chockfull of suggestions to fill up your weekend. Here is a recap:
- Where/When: Ridgedale Players (205 W Long Lake Rd.); Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Tickets: You can purchase tickets at www.ridgedaleplayers.com
- Cost: $15 for adults and $13 for seniors and students
- Why go: This two-act comedy will keep you laughing with its witty style. The first act shows three couples and their various relationship situations, while the second act shows them 20-30 years later. Who will still be together and who will not? Check out this humorous play to find out!
- Where/When: Troy Community Center, Friday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cost: $2 admission
- Why go: Join over 50 vendors who will be selling handmade crafts, just in time for the holidays. In addition to crafts, there will be gently used home accessories for sale. You can find great prices on items to spruce up your home.
- Where/when: Oakland Mall Shopping Center, 7 p.m. Friday
- Cost: Free
- Why go: Santa will arrive at the Oakland Mall in his horse-drawn carriage for the annual Fireworks and Santa Parade. The fireworks will start off the night, followed by a parade. Children can meet with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Macy’s when the parade is over.
- Where/When: Pottery Barn Kids at The Somerset Collection, Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- Why go: It's time to get cozy and comfy for an evening story time in pajamas. In addition to stories, there will be sleepover games for your child's entertainment.
And because we know that you like your options, here are a couple more for you: