Invite a friend
2012 Troy Rotary Club President's Dinner
Please join us for an evening of great food, friends, and fun as we congratulate Michael Angelo Caruso as our next Club President! To register, click the link below!
We will also honor this year's secret recipient of the Paul Harris Award, so bring your camera! Bring a guest and receive a door prize!
Win an iPad giveaway courtesy of SourcePath Consulting.
The event will be held at 6:30 PM, June 20th at the St. Nicholas Cultural Center in Troy. Tickets are $60 per couple for Troy Rotarians and $45 per guest for non-members. Light refreshments will be provided and cash bar will be available. Food by the legendary Opus One, which will consist of the following buffet menu:
- Romaine & Granny Smith Apple Salad served w/ toasted hazelnut, cheddar cheese with sherry vinaigrette
- Gemelli Pasta served with tri-colored peppers, olive oil, garlic, and pesto
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes mix
- Roast Stuffed Breast of Chicken stuffed with spinach, red peppers, and Fontina cheese
- Roast Herb Crusted Loin of Pork with caramelized onion and apples, and a rosemary accented natural sauce
- Michigan Cherry Cobbler served with vanilla ice cream
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Michael O'Shaughnessey at 248-229-7075 or at Michael.OShaughnessey@Opco.com.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
|Where||St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church 760 W Wattles Rd, Troy, MI 48098|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$45 per guest ($60 per Troy Rotarian couple)|