Invite a friend
Flower of Life - Italian class
Ciao e Benvenuti alla classe d'italiano! This meet up is designed for all, beginners or advanced, who have an interest in the Italian language and culture.
The top 10 reasons to learn Italian... from students who graduated the beginner's class:
1) Because it sounds so beautiful...
2) Because it's fun
3) It makes Italian food taste even better
4) You'll fit in when you take your vacation to Italy
5) Because it makes Italian wine taste even better...
6) Classmates can become good friends
7) Keeping an active mind wards off Alzheim.... what's the name of that disease?
8) Because it makes Italian beer even taste better 9) You can converse easier with the real estate agent in Tuscany when looking to purchase your retirement home
10) Because it makes Italian music sound... ancora piu bella!
... e perche', nelle parole di Glynn, la lingua italiana e' la lingua dell'amore!
More About Panera Bread
Located at the intersection of Big Beaver and Rochester roads, Panera Bread has ample seating, both booths and tables. A fireplace adds a cozy touch. Panera serves breakfast sandwiches, delicious and decadent desserts, bagels, sandwiches, paninis, soups and salads as well as coffee drinks and smoothies. Free Wi-Fi is available here.