Invite a friend
What You Need To Know About The New Tax Laws
Lunch & Learn event in the Senior Dining Room. The fee is $3 per person for lunch to be paid at the door. The event is co-sponsored by Home Instead Senior Care and the Friends of Troy Seniors. Enjoy a pizza lunch with salad, dessert and beverage while listening to guest speakers Thomas Hill, CPA and John Sakowicz, Local Coordinator, AARP Tax-Aide. Reservations are required by January 18th. Call 248.526.2608 or stop in at the Friends of Troy Seniors office to register .
More About Troy Community Center
Troy Community Center is a full-service recreational facility located at 3179 Livernois Road. The Center offers numerous features and activities, including wide-open areas, commercial-free music, cable TV, wireless Internet and sports activities. The facility has an indoor pool as well as a water therapy pool, lap lanes, a two-court gymnasium (accommodates basketball, volleyball, badminton and pickleball), and three fitness rooms with state-of-the-art commercial equipment that includes 56 pieces of cardiovascular equipment, 25 circuit training machines and free weights. There are three locker rooms – for men, women and families – with showers, restrooms, lockers and private changing rooms. Personal trainers and massage therapy is available. There are four aerobic/dance studios used for a variety of exercise and fitness classes. Other amenities within the Community Center include Kids Korner (child care service), Game Room, Teen Room, Banquet Facility/Meeting Rooms. Check the main site for a schedule of activities and programs or call the Recreation office for details on availability.
Other events here
- Zumba Gold Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- Oakmont Presents Wed, May 22, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Friends of Troy Seniors Oakmont Presents Wed, May 22, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Relay For Life Final Meeting Thu, May 30, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Relay for Life - Troy Sat, Jun 1, 10:00 am–10:00 am
- Oakland County Genealogical Society March 5, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Oakmont Presents Wed, Jun 26, 9:00 am–10:00 am