More than 45 percent of Americans make a resolution every year, according to statisticbrain.com. Some people vow to live a healthier lifestyle, others promise to spend more time with family, and many say they will try to save money.
As millions of Americans make resolutions to improve their lives, what could we do right here in Troy to make it an even better place to live?
Would you like to see the school district improve? Bring more businesses into town? Improve the community parks or events?
We asked our Facebook page friends their resolutions for Troy and they responded with the following ideas:
- "I'd like to see police liaisons back in the high schools" - Lynn Hodorek
- "Our schools" - Erica Roberts Fonck
- "People getting along; less divisiveness" - Sandra Lynn Gross
- "Less drama about the Mayor... More third shift road work and signal maintenance, rather than crews closing two out of three lanes along Big Beaver and other main travel-ways at noon" - Kristen Amaro Forster
- "More snow plowing" - Chad Johnson
What about you? What is on your Troy wish list? What is one thing you would improve in 2013?
Tell us in the comment section below or blog about why you love living here!