5 p.m. Jan. 22: The contest is now closed. Thanks to all those that participated, and stay tuned to Patch for updates on the winner and more exciting news from Bloomfield Township and Bloomfield Hills.
It's clear from the crowds on Tuesday's grand opening that Bloomfield-area shoppers were more than ready to experience the new Trader Joe's at Bloomfield Plaza.
To help celebrate, Bloomfield-Bloomfield Hills Patch wants to offer loyal readers and Trader Joe's patrons $50 to spend on their favorite foods, wines, and other goods that have helped define the national chain for decades. All you need to do is upload a photo or two of your favorite Trader Joe's products to this story, and you're eligible to win! Just click the 'upload photo' button above to get started.
One winner will be selected at random after the contest closes at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22. Though it may not influence the outcome, we're hopeful that readers use this opportunity to connect with others and learn about how and why they use these products to enrich their lives. So please tell us in the comments why these items are your favorites, or share a recipe so that others may be willing to try and see for themselves.
Like any contest, this one has rules, too. Here they are:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload at least one photo of your favorite Trader Joe's product.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 22 Eastern Time.
- You may upload as many photos as you like, but each reader will only be counted once in the drawing.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch, and must reply by 12 p.m. EST on Jan. 25.
- The winner will receive a $50 Trader Joe's gift card.
- Click here for complete official rules.
Sign up for the Bloomfield-Bloomfield Hills Patch free daily newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on this story and other local news.