Using authentic Italian recipes as the basis for its pizzas, Benito’s has quickly become an alternative to fast-food pizza restaurants.
The pizzas come in a variety of crusts, from deep dish, medium and extra thin. Toppings vary from the sub-tropical to hearty meats, including pineapple and beef to name a few.
Types of pizzas commonly requested include Hawaiian, vegetarian, barbeque, chicken supreme, meat special, Mediterranean and chicken alfredo.
Pizzas are sold with a variety of sides, such as bread, and soft drinks.
The restaurant has eat-in, pick-up and delivery options. Catering for large off-site events is also available.
- Hours: Sun, 12 pm - 10 pm Mon - Thurs, 10:30 am - 10 pm Fri - Sat, 10:30 am - 11 pm
- Handicap Accessible: No obstructions
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual