Efros Brothers Pizza & Catering
Opened in 2008 by self-described "owner, chef and busboy" Marty Efros, Efros Brothers Pizza and Catering is a carry-out restaurant and catering business, offering a large variety of foods.
For carry-out, Efros Brothers offers breads, calzones, 13 types of salad (with homemade dressings), ribs, sandwiches, submarine sandwiches, baked chicken, Italian favorites (fettuccine Alfredo, lasagna, spaghetti, chicken parmesan and chicken picatta) and many varieties of pizza. A gluten-free menu is also available.
Pizzas are all hand-tossed, and are made with homemade dough and fresh cheeses, making it "very different from a chain." Efros Brothers always has at least 10 soups simmering. Specialty pizzas include General Tso's chicken pizza, Reuben pizza, Polynesian pizza and a veggie pizza including three types of mushrooms, Julienne carrots, Roma tomatoes and red cabbage.
Guests can also build their own pizzas, with 29 toppings available. A 16-inch large pizza with cheese is $10.50.
Efros has been a chef for more than 35 years, and provides all of the catering for Troy Beaumont's interns. "I can put together pretty much everything," he said, referring to his remarkably large catering menu, which includes everything from Polish, Greek and Chinese to Middle Eastern and Tex-Mex. Catering is available upon request.
"We guarantee our food," Efros said. "Everybody will be amazed with it."
- Fax: 248-879-2657
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: At street level
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Menu items: Breads, calzones, salad, ribs, sandwiches, baked chicken, Italian favorites, specialty pizzas, build-your-own pizza. Catering: All of the above, plus many ethnic dishes.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.efrosbrotherspizza.com/PizzaMenu.htm
- Specialties: Specialty pizzas, homemade soups, bread sticks and Italian favorites
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Greek, Irish, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Polish, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chicken parmesan, specialty pizzas
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Marty Efros
- Number of tables: 1
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None