Five Guys Burgers and Fries
From the moment you walk in, it's clear the focus is on serving delicious hamburgers. The restaurant takes toppings seriously and offers any combination, free of charge. Fries are extra, but so worth it. Fifty-pound bags of peanuts line the aisle, so beware if you have peanut allergies. A cork board near the entrance is filled with adorable children's drawings that show how much they love the place.
- Fax: 248-649-5584
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, assorted toppings
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.fiveguys.com/menu.aspx
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun