Granite City Food & Brewery opened in May of 2012. As part of a regional upscale family chain, the restaurant is known for its original recipes, generous proportions, and, of course, its signature microbrews.
Using its patented brewing process, Fermentus Interruptus, the restaurant is able to produce handcrafted beers that are still moderately priced. GCFB is most known for its signature microbrews Duke of Wellington and Broad Axe Stout.
The newly-constructed restaurant seats 300 guests and features a wrap-around bar, atrium, open kitchen and a central wood-fired pizza oven.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-midnight; Sat 11am-1am; Sun 9am-11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: ADA accessible
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- Menu link: www.gcfb.com/menu2T_flatbread_pizzas.aspx
- Specialties: Flatbread pizzas, pizzas, steaks and more.
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Flatbread pizzas.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual