J. Alexander's is a fine dining restaurant that is known for its smoked, wood-fired cuisine. It is located at the Somerset Collection, on the north side of Big Beaver.
The restaurant’s menu is extensive, and features steaks, ribs, seafood, pork, and chicken, as well as salads and a wide range of sides. J. Alexander’s also has a full dessert menu.
Popular entrees include crab cakes, angus beef, pork tenderloins, swordfish, prime rib, ahi tuna and Tuscan steak, to name a few.
The restaurant also has a full-service bar, which includes wine by the glass, or by the bottle.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Recessed curb
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine cuisine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining