Journeys is one of the many upscale shopping stores in The Somerset Collection. It takes its place on the North side of the mall, where many of the designer brands strut their stuff, including True Religion and Anthropologie. As part of the mall, it offers a high-end shopping experience that rivals the big city streets, while remaining indoors to make it accessible in Michigan weather. Journeys specializes in shoes and accessories, especially for the younger generations in their teens and early twenties.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators when necessary/no stairs at store-front
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Shoes and accessories
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Receipt must be included.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: http://www.journeys.com/brands.aspx
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe brands: http://www.journeys.com/brands.aspx
- Shoe shine: No