Judy Frankel Antiques
Judy Frankel Antiques is a one-stop shop for antiques, especially of the European variety.
The showroom is set up like a store that sells items for the home; items are clearly displayed. The store carries a variety of items, including pottery, furniture, decorative accents, folk art, glassware, lighting, mirrors and much, much more.
Most of the items in the store are English, French and Belgian. Judy Frankel offers many services as well, including a bridal registry, personal assistance in antique selection, consultation regarding collecting and item rental.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, 11am - 4:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: European antiques
- Return policy: Exchanges accepted within 2 months.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: English, French and Belgian
- Multi-dealer store: No