Kate Spade is one of the many upscale shops located in The Somerset Collection. It takes its place on the South Side, among other designers such as Coach and Armani Exchange. The upscale shopping experience, which has been available since 1969, offers a variety of upscale shopping opportunities typically only available in the big city streets, but made accessible to those in Michigan weather within the Somerset Mall. Kate Spade focuses on purses, but also offers a variety of apparel and other accessories.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators, no stairs at storefront
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Apparel and accessories
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Receipt must be included.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Kate Spade
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No