Michigan Catholic Credit Union
The Michigan Catholic Credit Union is a full-service financial credit union that believes people help people -- and in the values of the Catholic faith. It offers checking and savings accounts and other standard banking services. Members can also bank online or bank through the drive-through windows.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 5pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are two handicapped parking spaces near the entrance of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service