National Coney Island
A Michigan tradition for more than 45 years, National Coney Island is the destination for the famous Coney Dog and several other Greek-inspired fare.
The family-friendly establishment is part of a chain that is still headquartered in Michigan. Located on Rochester Road, National Coney Island caters to hungry individuals working within the busy Troy business district, those enjoying shopping at either the Oakland Mall or the Somerset Collection, and those just craving a great meal.
National Coney Island is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers many specials. Breakfast specials are served from 7am - 11am. Popular dishes for breakfast include made-to-order omelets, blueberry pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, Texas-style French toast, waffles and biscuits and gravy.
Lunch and dinner dishes include chili, Coney hamburgers, Hani burgers, Philly steak and cheese dishes and gyros, to name a few. Sides include chili fries, mozzarella cheese sticks, French fries, Greek salads.
All dishes can be accompanied by a generous beverage offerings including soft drinks, iced tea, juices and coffee as well as domestic and imported draft beers and wine by the glass.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Recessed curb
- Founding Date: 1965
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot dogs, Greek food
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Coney hotdogs
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Greek, International, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Hot dogs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual