New Wing Hing
New Wing Hing is a primarily take-out Chinese restaurant, located on East Long Lake Road, near Wallgreens. It is under new management, and was previously known as Wing Hing Phat.
Wing Hing uses only 100% cholesterol free vegetable oil and "light grease" in its cooking, and never uses MSG in any recipe. Many vegetarian dishes are available.
Dinners for two, three, four and five are available, and party trays can be ordered for special occasions. Delivery is available for orders of $30.oo or more.
Three tables are available inside the restaurant for eat-in dining.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs, 10:30am - 9:30pm; Fri-Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: At street level
- Products: Chinese take-away
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: CrTofu Szechuan style, eggplant in garlic sauce, General Tso's chicken, Seafood Delight.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Lemon chicken, Egg Foo Young, almond boneless chicken, Moo Shi, eggplant in garlic sauce, Happy Family (lobster, shrimp, sliced beef, chicken and roast pork served with mixed vegetables in a brown sauce.)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Wing Hing Special (shrimp, diced chicken and beef with diced water chestnuts, baby corn and celery in Hoisine sauce.)
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: None