Orchid Cafe' Thai Cuisine
Orchard Café Thai Cuisine is one of the area’s only authentic Thai food establishments.
Everything from appetizers to dessert can be found here. Popular appetizers include khao nom na gai, tod mun, satay, salads, curry puffs, spring rolls, royal crispy rolls and tofu tod. Soups are cooked on-site, and include tom yum, hot & sour soup, and tom kha gai.
Main dinners and lunches are based around traditional Thai preparation of chicken, beef, pork, seafood or tofu. Dishes available are shrimp, scallops, crispy cod, red snapper, gai pad cashew nuts, pad kow pode, pad almond, pad ped, Bangkok chicken, royal chicken, phanang, broccoli chicken, shrimp and scallops, seafood graprow, boneless cod, orange chicken and dragon fly.
Full trays of various entrees cost $45 to $90.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon-Fri, 11am - 3pm; Dinner: Mon-Fri, 3pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Recessed curb
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai food
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual