The Somerset Inn, located on West Big Beaver Rd near the Somerset Collection, is an area landmark. A member of the Preffered Hotel Group, the inn offer 250 boutique-style guest rooms and suites, as well as dining at Crumpets Restaurant, which can seat 130 guests.
The Somerset Inn has free wireless internet, free parking, and a par 30 golf course, an executive fitness center, a business center, a functional ballroom, a 3,ooo square foot foyer and 13 meeting rooms.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators available.
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, soups, salad, pasta, filet mignon, desserts
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.somersetinn.com/dining/crumpetsmain.htm
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Location, location, location.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Filet/Tenderloin
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Mark Kuzma
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Convention center, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Newstands, Recreational facilities, Restaurants, Shops, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Bus, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 250
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Shopping, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: No