Thai Taste Restaurant is an authentic Thai food restaurant in Troy, Mich.
The restaurant has a reputation of providing the finest in Thai food, from appetizers through the main course, in an ambient yet affordable environment.
Appetizers include crab cheese rangoon, spring rolls, fried tofu, and spicy wings, to name a few. Also available are delectable soups and fresh salads, offered in several varieties
Thai Taste is known for its noodle dishes, including pad Thai curry, drunken noodle, and pad Thai chili. Other dishes available include angry shrimp; mild, medium hot and very hot duck; non-spicy Thai pepper dish; and pad broccoli. To top off any meal, drinks including coffee, soft drinks and tea.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11 am - 9 pm Sat - Sun, 12 pm - 9 am Lunch served from 11 am - 3 pm; dinner served from 3 pm - 9 pm, Mon - Fri
- Handicap Accessible: Lowered curb
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai food
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thaitasteoftroy.com/html/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual