A Midwestern staple for decades, White Castle is famous for its individually-boxed hamburgers and its fast service. The fast food restaurant has many other options in addition to its hamburgers, however. Fish sandwiches were introduced several years ago and have been a consistent hit.
White Castle sells its sandwiches – and its many sides – individually for people on the run, or in large "Crave Cases" for an entire meal, or to freeze to enjoy at a later date. The restaurant also offers many extras, including soft drinks and ice cream shakes.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Hamburgers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual